Thursday, January 14, 2010

January 12th

I decided to go to campus to day to get my books and check out where one of my classes was held. My class was on the main part of campus, so I wasn't too familiar with it. Although this isn't my favorite and I turned back around I caught a rainbow. It was pouring rain, and the sun was just breaking through. On my way home, I got a call from Aaron. He wanted me to pick him up and take him to the doctor. Turns out he had a nasty sinus infection, and after waiting FOREVER to get a prescription filled at Walgreens... we finally got it. Needless to say we know what every product they have and on each aisle! We found many of your future Christmas gifts as well, including a Colossal Remote. Who's the lucky one to get that this year? No... I would never buy useless plastic stuff..

No comments: