Thursday, January 29, 2009

Camilla's Challenge

I've been a bit neglectful with the blog. Other things have been taking over my life at the moment. I just noticed this challenge on Camilla's blog, so here it is!

Name 5 Things you are Addicted to:

1. Lately, Ginger Tea
2. Coffee in the morning
3. Laura Scudder's Peanut Butter
4. Thai food
5. checking my email

Now, do the following:
-Go to your pictures on file
-Pick the 6th folder
-Pick the 6th picture from the folder
-Publish it and say something about it
-Pass on to others.



Last summer, Aaron and I went to Hawaii for a wedding. Prior to the wedding, we hiked the Napali coast in Kauai. This photo was one of the first views of the sea that we saw after starting the trail. We were there for 5 days/4 nights and it was an amazing hike!

I'm passing this onto... Justin, Bayard's Den, and Sara

No comments: