Friday, June 19, 2009

Chicken Marinade

Okay, so I found this online, but I tweeked it! I had a Passion Party for a consultant of mine, and it was at my house, so Aaron had to be kicked out. He went over to Nicole and Michelle's house to BBQ. He wanted me to pull some chicken out of the freezer, which I also marinated for him. It's garlicy, and we were expecting leftovers, but needless to say he didn't come back with any. Everyone ate it all, and it was demanded from Nicole that I make this next time we go camping. I haven't even tried it yet...

Juice of 2 lemons
1/2 cup soy sauce
5 garlic cloves, chopped
1/2 cup white wine
3 sprigs of rosemary
1 tsp Kosher salt
1 tsp ground pepper
2-3 Tablespoons of Thai Chili Garlic Sauce (the more you add, the hotter!)

Marinate in chicken for 2-5 hours. Grill, eat, enjoy!

1 comment:

Camilla said...

This sounds SO good! I can't wait to try it. We're big on marinating chicken filets in storebought pestosauce these days (just add a bit of extra oil to get the right consistency), but I am keen to try somethiing new. :)